Sapio Sciences Announces Exemplar 7.0 LIMS
Exemplar 7.0 extends & enhances support for improved searching, collaboration and scalability!
Sapio Sciences has announced the release of Exemplar LIMS 7.0. Exemplar LIMS 7.0 accelerates Sapio's Informatics strategy of going beyond traditional LIMS systems by combining Biology ELN and SDMS capabilities with industry best searching tools, robust collaboration and high scalability.
Exemplar's 7.0 LIMS software adds the following features:
- Full indexing of unstructured data so all relevant content becomes searchable
- The Sapio Feed enabling high levels of collaboration and real time feedback on LIMS updates
- Instrument Maintenance facilitating preventive maintenance with flexible scheduling and preemptive alerts
- Discussion thread support enabling conversations among and between researchers on LIMS projects and studies or any records of interest
- Document Management features & functionality with check-in/check-out, version history retention and approvals
- Enhanced Scalability to accommodate greater numbers of users and tens of millions of records
According to Kevin Cramer, CEO, Sapio is a technology leader as one of the first vendors to push LIMS beyond simple sample tracking towards a comprehensive solution that tracks and guides the processing and management of samples as well as their resultant data via our integrated ELN and SDMS capabilities. Our mission is to make Exemplar a true lab informatics and discovery platform where a large body of knowledge about samples, their processing and related data are all easily searchable and where collaborative discussions can occur among researchers in support of their research objectives.
We are happy to setup a time to demonstrate Exemplar.
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
The Workflow Driven Lab
Exemplar Dx LIMS
How To Buy a LIMS - The 5 Question RFP
Exemplar LIMS for NGS Labs
To download this information, you'll need to setup a FREE account. Please use the provided form to to register.
Already have an account? Login